Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gabrielle Update

The abbreviated version:

Gabe is going home with Jennifer today.

Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for them if/when the Lord brings them to mind.

3 comments:

  1. OHHH I am so happy for all of you!! Praise Him!!! I had to check on your BLOG today and find out about your nephew....((SMILE)) I'm so glad that he got to go home and everything is okay with his health. I will continue to pray for Gabe...the family and him have gone through a rough week! Hopefully things can calm down now.

    Talk to you soon....Kariann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to come by again and tell you I hope all is well with Gabe and the family!!! I'm thinking about ya...

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete