Folks ask me often how I have such amazing kids. Here is the recipe:
1. Pray ALL THE TIME.
2. Know they were made to be amazing
3. Understand the road to amazing is bumpy. They'll mess up and so will I and only God can cover any of us.
4. Accept the fact the best thing I can give them is my attention, interest, and encouragement. I am Mom 24/7. They are not my children simply when it is convenient.
5. Plead for and give grace....and plead for more grace when I don't give enough.
6. Say no even when it hurts...especially when it hurts me. (some of you parents know what I mean)
7. Pray some more.
8. Be amazed...every day...with the wondrous people God is growing them into.
Repeat EVERY SINGLE DAY.