Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Why I Believe--There are a Million Reasons

People wonder why I believe in God.

When I can pray, "God, this thing that is only an issue to me but is hurting my heart is bothering me. Can you please address it?" and less than 24 hours later it is settled, not because I addressed it, but because of the craziest roads that got it there, and it happens CONSISTENTLY, no one can convince me some cosmic mind or wandering energy or "coincidence" is responsible. Things that like convince me what is responsible is a God who loves me, hears my words, knows my heart, and responds to me with the fullness of Himself.

Someone asked me, "Have you ever seen God?" I have not seen His face, but I have seen His hand work on my behalf in a million ways.

Yes. I am convinced with the very core of who I am God is real, and I am He loves me with all He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment