Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Prayer for You Today

I pray it is a glorious day for you, wherever you are.

I pray...
...whatever is heavy on your heart would be lifted either by your choices, others' help, or God's mercy.
...your desire to be loved would be filled and that you would have the courage to love others.
...instead of complaining about a situation, you would have the boldness to be a solution.
...when today is over, you are able to look back on it...and smile.

4 comments:

  1. My pleasure, my friend! {{{{{HUGS back atcha!}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerri - the days that I can lay my head on my pillow and fall asleep with a smile on my face, are the days as you have described here. I strive to have more of those days.
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...When today is over, you are able to look back on it...and smile."

    And I did just that :D

    -PX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, you are right in saying we "strive" for those days. They are days we choose, days we pursue. They are there. The faithful of God is there. We have to seek it, seek Him...find the glorious days by finding His glory.

    Lisa, thank you!

    PX, I'm so glady!!!!

    ReplyDelete