Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Question of Abundance

John 10:10 NIV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

What life is Jesus holding out to you today? What hope does He want to restore or fulfill? What tomb is He trying to open up and breathe life into if you just get the faith to stand with Him and let Him? What dream is He breathing life into? What fading desire is He loving into a flame? What promise is He asking you to trust Him for? WHAT FULLNESS AND LIFE IS HE WANTING TO POUR OUT ONTO YOU AND INTO YOU AND THROUGH YOU TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment