Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Some Days are Hard. I Know. I Really Do Know.

I posted this on my FB page tonight. Maybe someone here needs to hear it, too. <3
Love and prayers, dear ones. You are deeply loved.
Jerri


It's Wednesday, and the week is supposed to be half finished, but sometimes what is coming next is bigger than anything you thing you can handle. I've had those days. I've had those evenings when I desperately needed to sleep but couldn't because...how do you breathe to sleep when you are being suffocated by the nightmare your life is right now?

 
Beloved, if you know what I'm talking about right now, can I give you a hug here and now? Can I offer you some coffee or tea and a place to just sit? If I could, I would teleport you right to this couch beside me, give you kleenex and coffee, and we would talk long and deep, and you would know you are not alone on this road. But since I can't do that, let me hug you through prayer.
 
Father, I lift up your beloveds who are reading this, or the beloveds that are coming to mind of those reading this, and I ask you to meet them in a powerful way. Tonight is coming down hard, Father, and the rest of the week or maybe next week is coming down harder, and the giants look big, but I know you are bigger, and I ask you to show your beloveds that you are bigger. Meet their every need, Father. Above everything else, show them you love them. They can take a lot of hits if they know they are deeply loved and that every hit hurts your heart for them. Lord, the hardest thing is feeling abandoned and inconsequential. I pray that those who are feeling that right now would know it is a lie, that they are priceless to you, that you are working for them, that your heart is Life for them and in them, for their kids or grandkids. Lord, I am asking you to breathe into them breath of life because they feel like they are dying inside, and speak encouragment to them. Speak peace to them. Give them a word from you that says you really do hear and you really do have them. Speak to their hearts. They need relief, Lord. Give them a reprieve. Give them some laughter. Give them the strength of joy in you.
 
Thank you for how much you love every single person reading this and how you are fighting for their peace and answers. You are their protector, strong tower, and refuge. Thank you for hearing my prayer on their behalf.
 
Father, give them crowns of beauty for their tattered robes and dancing instead of their mourning.
 
Thank you. I love you, Lord God. I love you. Amen.
 
Blessings, love, and prayers to each of you,
Jerri
 
www.jerrikelley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment