Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Love From a World Away

Me: My friend is mostly unresponsive now (due to the brain tumor). She is ready to go home. My heart is so sad.

MK in Spain: I'm so sorry.

Me: I know. Me too.

MK in Spain: Want to Skype?

Me: You'd just watch me cry.

MK in Spain: Yeah. You want to Skype?

No comments:

Post a Comment